Sunday, July 23, 2006

Naughty Puggies...........

I think Willow and Belle wanted to join us...This is what we came home to at the camper.................

We went to the lake for a few days which was kind of a flop...it rained or should I say torrential rain! we stayed Thursday through Late Saturday night....( Because the lake had a event we didn't want to miss. ( this will be another post maybe....) but the Pugs sure did had a way to let us know that they were upset that we didn't let them attend the event with us. What do you think????Besides I think they were sick of being cooped up inside all the time. they only went out to go potty.....Icky weather made it a not so fun weekend..... Willow and Belle did have a nice day to play on the deck their Daddy built this week. It was a nice day on Thursday so here are a few pictures of them Thursday.........

Belle and Willow playing................Like Willow's Undies???? I didn't think she would of likes her privates exposed on the Internet so I make her a pair on M.S. Paint shop......
Willow and Belle playing with W..........

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I sure did miss you all!! Glad you're back.

BAD GIRLS!!! I don't blame them...they had to do some kind of activity. I wonder when they are doing that if they "think" they are doing something bad. I hate that it rained on you guys. I thought you all would be out in the kayaks having fun!

Anonymous said...

oh those naughty girlies!

Mom and Dad sent me the pictures. OMGoodness, I'd have loved to have been there for that. giggles madly!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back! I miss you all too!
Thoe naughty girls! What a mess these fur babies can make when they are mad huh! I love Willow's Undies, LOL. She is so lady-like! You should have had our weather ~ 105* at times. WE NEED RAIN. MUST. GET. RAIN. (Let's switch weather this week!!! :-)

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, they sure did make a mess. Was there something good in there or do they just like to eat paper like Rosie????? Sorry you had a rainy weekend. Better at our camp, only drizzle on Saturday, beautiful on Sunday.

Duke and Gidget said...

Looks like good times to us! We would have liked to get in on some of that garbage action!