Only if Belle knew what is about to happen to her in 4 more days......she is growing up! She goes in for her spay surgery Monday Morning.......She is also getting her Micro Chip implant done Monday as well........
This is a sign hanging on my bird house that my Friend Dawn made me...She is the Human mother to Daisy May who I posted with W in my last post..........
Here is a close up of the sign.............. she is so talented her Mom has a store here in town that I love. It is a country store full of Rustic Decor . and My friend Dawn sells alot of signs she makes there. this sign is made out of an old farm house shutter Louver....Cute Idea!

7 comments:
Well that is wonderful that it was only bugs getting to Willow! That is an easier fix then having to have an Expression! Willow looks beautiful.
Awwww...Little Belle! She's growing up. I Know that you are like me and that you are probably worried about Monday. Is Willow Spayed too?? Coco is a year old (He'll be 2 yrs old in Dec. of this year) AND he is NOT fixed. I just cant bring myself to do that. How crazy is that??? I am so nerodic. I know there are advantages to getting them fixed, but I have had dogs and none of them were ever fixed. Many years ago we had a Springer mix, and he lived to be the ripe ol' age of 17. I dont think fixing has anything to do with their lives. I dont know... I am just crazy like that. I know its an easy opperation and the most common, but it freaks me out. I though I had read someone in one of your posts that Willow is Not fixed (yet?) is that true?? Make me feel better here Lisa!! So I know that Im not the only crazy one! LOL
Anyways Belle will be just fine on Monday. She has so many Puggie friends that got spayed! Little Rosie.. and Paisley.
I cant say enough about your cute little sign area!!!!!!! I love it. The flowers look wonderful. Beautiful pink color. And that sign.... tooooo cute! I love that whole set up you have there. SO cozy and homey. I love it!
WOW, sorry that was such a long post!
Sorry, 3rd post here!
Coco got Mircochipped too! You can still feel that little rice-like chip in there, especially after he gets groomed. Its amazing that I can actually feel it in there! They showed it to me before they put it in.. and it truly does look like rice.
CoCo's Mom...Yup Willow is spayed She had it done when she was 5 months old. Pug Puppies are cute but I didn't want to take the chance of her having any. Besides if she did have them we would be in trouble....I wouldn't be able to let them leave to another home..LOL
Them bugs better leave Willow alone. How is the spray working?
I had both Bandit and Paisley in at the same time for their s/n. Made me a nervous wreck. Learned I didn't have to get that crazy about it....but we are talking about our kids here too. Will be keeping Belle in my well puggy prayers for a speedy recovery from it all. Can't keep a good pug down long, despite what the vet recommends.
Neato that they make a bug spray for animals. I didn't know that. I'm with you about having pug puppies...I'd be a nervous wreck while the pug was having them and then I would not want to give them up. I'll be thinking of Ms. Belle and praying all is well on Monday. I like the sign your friend made. That is clever using a slat from a shutter. I love seeing all these pictures you put up.
We will be thinking of Belle on Monday!!
I think we need a spray too - the stuff we got doesn't work at all :( Poor Willow and her bum!
Post a Comment