Thursday, July 13, 2006

Where did Lisa go today???

I had the afternoon to myself so I thought I would run to the mall SOLO! My mother~in~Law took the girls and 3 of their friends to the Museum and Library today then to our Local Farmers Market down town. I always seem to be bringing the girls to the mall so today was ME day....I saw a lot of nice things but I only got a few items.....I went to BBW but I didn't see anything I didn't already have or need...( Next Trip) I found myself at the Limited Too ( the girls favorite store) but I told myself..No this is for you.....so I went to my Favorite store American Eagle
and found a few things........then Victoria's secret had a sale so I had to go there besides I needed more of my favorite Perfume~Rapture~ so here are my Goods...... Just 2 bags! That is a record for me! Brad was happy to see just the 2...LOL
My Rapture Perfume.............

I am Loving the Gauchos lately...My Daughter W has 3 pair so I finally bought myself a pair the dark blue are like a sweat pant style more for the camp and night...........

A pair our Casual Gauchos...Do you think Belle approves of them?
The Back of the Gauchos...........
3 Tank tops.............Maroon , Green beige brown.........
Coco Look what I bought today!!!! A camo skirt at American Eagle!!!!
This is a free Pink Dog I got from Victoria's Secret....Guess who gets this cute toy???

Yup! Willow and Belle! So that s it for my shopping trip..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute free pink dog toy! I love it when victoria secret has free gifts or special deals.

Dave said...

Looks like a successful trip to the mall. Sigh--- Victoria Secrets would be awesome to shop at. We have LaSenza here but they only carry sleepwear and lingerie. I have also always wanted to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond-- I want to know what Beyond is!

Cheers!

The pink dog is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Alright, it is *official* we definetely NEED to go shopping together! I love everything you got. The gaucho's are great, I like that they are more of a sweat outfit material.
And the CAMO Skirt....what can I say??????? I Love it!!! The Victoria Secret here as that pink dog in the window... a BIG BIG BIG One, like the size of Coco. So I thought that was the one you got! Then I saw it in Willow and Belle's mouth and saw it was tiny. That close up made me think it was the big one there for a second! :o)
I have tanks like the ones you got-they are so nice for summer. Mine arent from A&E though, but I think we can still add them to the list, what do you say? LOL I have maroon, brown, blue, & black.
Looks like a very succesful shopping trip!!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say I have gauchos just like yours , in brown. I'll post them right now....... :o)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco you are too funny! I will be looking ofr your post!

Sandy said...

I likey that perfume, too. I haven't smelled it in a long time, though. You did have a successful trip to the mall. I think you and Coco are twins separated at birth really!!! It's too weird that you guys have the same things, the same taste...everything and think alike!!! You could be best friends on the opposite sides of the country and have never met!

Punchbugpug said...

Hahaha...how funny that gauchos are in style, again! My daughter has several pairs. I'm going to have to look through my trunk and see if I saved any of my favorite ones!

I thought that Pink Dog was the huge one too! Pyrite, shall we send you the Victoria Secrets catalog for shopping????? We just got one in the mail!