T getting ready and was in a rush to try out her new Early Christmas gift........So the Pizza was the last thing on her mind.......
Any Ideas what Santa brought us for Christmas????Can you Guess????
is it A new Pug?????
is it a New Nissan Mariano I have been wanting?????
is it a set of Kayaks for the family??????
Is it a new computer????
Here you go....................
Yup Santa got us all our own Kayaks for an Early Christmas present....................
T and W got ones that you sit on top of......which they are nice so if they flip over they can hop back on with out it filling up with water........Mine looks like the orange one in the window...I wanted on that I sat IN so I could bring Willow along....we all now how Belle fells about the water...she wont be attending any of our Kayaking trips..........
Brad got one similar to mine but a bit bigger and a different color....his is beige. he like the more neutral colors..maybe it is a man thing????
and they are offfffff!........................
Here I am to fend for myself.......
The girls took well to their kayaks....we took a trip around the lake maybe a good hour or so...I came up to a Loon it was about 10 feet away from me...I have never seen one up close..very pretty. I didn't dare take my camera with me so here is a link to LOONS. Maybe this is why it is called LOON LAKE.
What a perfect way to have family time.....
My Mom and Dad have a set of Kayaks too...this will be fun this summer all of us together Kayaking and camping...Great new memories to make! :)
THANK YOU SANTA CLAUSE!!!!!

7 comments:
Sounds fun for you guys. I have never kayaked (is that a word?). I used to like to canoe, but find Lake Ontario can be scary. My SIL gave me a row boat...but best of all I like our power boat. Sitting in the bow with the girls, letting the hubby drive...great fun!
That pizza looks darn good right now! Wooo-Hoooo!!!!!! Santa is pretty amazing isn't he! You all have so many fun times ahead. Enjoy! :-)
Can I say JEALOUS?!?!? You all are so lucky to have your own kayaks. I want one so bad (as we've already discussed)but for now, settled on getting new glasses and sunglasses. Enjoy and take a spin for me k? Hope you get some great pics and make some great memories :)
p.s. i also joined in on the MEME thing going around, it seems contagious :) I've read yours, sandys and alfreds moms :)
Wow, that is great! Looks like a lot of fun. Santa is a good man. I'll take some of that pizza, Santa!
Yaaay!!!
That looks like fun. :o)
Christmas in July! I would say Santa is working OT this year. Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment