T got a vanilla with Blue Raspberry shell................
W got Cake Batter...............


I wanted to bring the Pug girls but it is way to hot for them to leave the house so I left them home where it is nice and cool......Gotta love AC this time of year.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, Yum! These pictures make me want to eat some Strawberry ice cream. I love all things strawberry! Ice cream sounds delicious right now.
Is T wearing a matching shirt to Willow's sun dress????? I love it!
Oh my goodness that looks so good. That shop is so cute. I love seeing the girls! Glad they like their dresses, too. I think I need a triple scoop of that cake batter ice cream. Aunt Sue and I love to mix up cake batter and eat it....I shouldn't tell that out loud but it's true. We don't put eggs in it, though, if we aren't going to cook it. Ask W if it tasted like cake batter for me.
Ahhh, I'm here screaming for some ice cream too! Yummy cake batter, I think I could eat a whole bowl for sure!
Honestly....I might not be able to rest until I find some cake batter ice cream. I am going to baskin and robbins and ask if they ever have that!
Post a Comment