I got tagged from a friend who sent me this e-mail......here are my answers to the questions...
~Favorite Show is..... Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives
~What Celebrity do you want to meet? Kelly Ripa...(we are so alike in so many ways)
~Sexiest Male music artist? Duh? Nick Lachey...
~First Car- OMG it was a 1985 Renault Encore LOL
~ The farthest Place you have been from home? The Bahamas
~What is under your bed? Dust bunnies, basket of nail polish
~do you use Snooze on your alarm? sometimes, Brad is my alarm he wakes me up when he leaves for work.
~ most obnoxious male actor? Gilbert Gotfried
~ Been to a concert? yes ...Trixter and Firehouse when I was a teenager ( they played at 6 flags..does this count? Jessica Simpson ( when I liked her..what a fool she is to leave Nick! now I can't stand her!) and I brought my daughters to American Idol
~Piercings? yup...3 in ears...nose ( small diamond chip) and a Belly ring
~favorite fast food? not a fan of fast food if I have to choose....Subway
~favorite ice cream...No thank you...I order french fries when I bring the girls out for ice cream
~ fears? Vomiting! and Germs!
~ sport? Kayaking
~ children? yes 2 Daughters ages 8 and 12 Sometimes my husband
~ pets? 2 pugs 1 Chocolate Lab, 2 Chinchillas, 1 Fish and a lot of Dust Bunnies
~ Shower or bath? I shower in the morning and i take a bath at night
~ bedtime? I am a night owl....sometimes midnight or 1am
~pet peeves? toothpaste in the sink. empty toilet paper roll,
~OCD? omg am I! I am a compulsive vaccuumer, I know when someone touches something in my house.
~ habits? water glasses on my night stand I am not good about bringing them to the sink in the morning. I twirl my hair with my fingers while I drive or watch tv oh and COFFEE
~favorite store. American Eagle
~least favorite female celebrity... Joan Rivers
~ rings before you answer the phone? Depends who is on Caller ID
~what are you wearing? Abercrombie gym pants and a tank top
~what did you do lastnight? I went to the nail salon and had my nails done and went to walmart with my Husbands Aunt
~ What did you do today? I worked then looks at a few Nissan Muranos I want one so bad.
~ who sent you your last e-mail? Sandy from Ragus Pug
~who did you talk to on the phone last? My Daughter..she called to let me know she was ready to be picked up from the Movies.
What scares you? The Burger King Mascot!
~ Favorite fruit?. Cherries with the pits in them
~ new addiction? yes I am hooked on the Tab Energy drink...it tastes like a Cherry Jolly Rancher
~ can't live without? my computer, Lip balm
~ greatest fear? Losing a child
~Miss anyone? Yes My Grandpap
~ What will you do after you finish this? GO TO BED!
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

6 comments:
Does that energy drink give you energy?? I have always wanted to drink them if they would help me get some energy. I'm going to have to do this meme now!
I enjoyed reading your Meme! You are too funny.... Pets: the dogs... and of course the dust bunnies. LOL!!
I'm a night owl too. Look at the time! Ah.
Hey,, wait, it's only 11:30 here. it added 3 hrs to be on your time zone!Whew. If it was 2:30 am I would have a hard time getting up in the morning!
OMG The Burger King Mascot! scares the be-geezes outta me as well, what is up with that guy? LOL had to laugh, thought i was the only one, maybe i should do this questionnaire now too, why not eh?
I leave water glasses on my nightstand too. Horrible habit. Sometimes there are a lot of them...
We are a lot alike! I'm a night owl too who is also addicted to lip balm! I would love to meet Kelly Ripa- she's a riot. And I totally heart Grey's!
Post a Comment