Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Momma is not Happy!

And to think I wanted to get a new couch! The more I thought about getting a new couch The more I thought about these 2 Pugs.....
I think it is time I look into Claw Caps for them.............
They know that they made their Momma mad........I think they used their Cuteness as a way out of Punishment.....
No Cookie Bones for them tonight! wait until their Daddy sees what they did when he gets up in the morning........Egh...I just flipped over the cushion.....no one will know...lol. Gosh this couch has gone through the ringer...baby poop, ....baby spit-up...sick kids....dogs, cats...moved in 3 different houses....I think it is time for a new one....this will go in the family room down in the basement when we get the room finished..... if I do get a new one I will have to make sure I get the girls Claw Caps for them. I should get them multi colored caps to look like my toes huh Coco's Mom? LOL

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, too funny about how cute those two are! You cannot punish something that cute. That happened to us too here. Chichi tore up a couch that I had just paid $600 getting it reupholstered! she was a puppy. We need some new furniture, too, but we're not getting any because of them!! I thought about getting some pretty outdoor furniture to put in the living room, something like wraught iron with removeable cusions and then I could just buy new cushions every year!! I need a new bed spread, too, but no way since they wallow all over it.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Isn't it amazing how powerful these little dogs can be! Coco did that to his old bed. He just hikes his little booty up in the air, and digs, digs, digs away with his 2 front paws. Within minutes...I saw white stuff coming through! Then I got him the leopard one. Seems sturdy enough...
You couldn't punish those adorable little faces. They really are absolutely Precious! They are beautiful little Puggies. I like the idea of multi-color tow claps!!!!!!!!! They can join the TOE CLUB!!!!! (Which reminds me... I need to change my polish..)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with Willow and Belle's eye ready to pop out. How adorable. Have to check out the claw caps too.

We need a new couch too, still holding out a while longer.

Priscilla said...

Oh oh oh. Such naughty doggies. I know it's frustrating. I try to explain to my poochies how expensive a pair of shoes are, they don't care. I know the couch is old but it's expensive to replace, they don't care. The antique table leg you just chewed off, what? It was mighty tasty wood, a little dry perhaps. I won't even try to explain the carpet.

It is the high price we pay for the love of our babies.

jamie@sweatyhugs said...

Just found your blog! I love your pugs!

Ahh...couch destruction. We haven't experienced that YET. However our Braso did do some damage to our wallpaper. Perhaps he wanted a change...ha!