Monday, July 10, 2006

Willow's Sissy is Home Resting.....

T wanted Willow to look nice for Belle's arrival back home from her long day at the vet. T put on a tank top she has and she thought it would look cute on Willow....it makes a cute sun dress for her.... Willow was so lost with out Belle today. She looked in all the rooms through out the day hoping to find Belle in one of them....she followed me around and I could tell Willow was lost with out her sis. I walked her this morning it felt weird to have just one Pug. we spent time in the pool and she helped peek in all the grocery bags to see if I bought anything yummy...for a VERY SPECIAL treat I bought her a Jumbone...I know it is a HUGE no no with all her allergies but I know we all need a lil treat once in awhile........come to my surprise...she turned her nose up at it and walked away...she must know she is allergic to stuff like that....So Pyrite...I will be sure to send it your way...I know how much you like them Jumbones.....
Belle is still quite Groggy from her surgery....she looks like she drank too much when she walks...Poor lil thing. So I put her in a crate to keep her from walking. She needs lots of rest.... she has a hard rime keeping her eyes open...you can tell she is trying to focus on your face but she can't....sleepy Puggy....
Big sis standing guard....waiting patiently for her sister to feel well enough to play. Willow won't stray to far from the crate she must know her sis is under the weather...


Anyway Belle did good....she weighed in at 11lb... 8oz . I did notice a few black dime size spots on her the past few days so I mentioned it to the vet. come to find out Belle has Bacterial Dermatitis so now she is on a special shampoo 2 times a week and she is on a antibiotic..it is not Mange but it is just some kind of funky thing going on.... so now they both have special shampoos , special medications, Special food...we just
have a Puggy pharmacy going on here.....

Oh and I had them both Micro Chippped today! Willow had hers done this morning when I dropped Belle off and they did Belle's while she had her surgery....

7 comments:

Ziz said...

feel better soon sweet Belle! :O)

Jo Jo said...

Aww, look at sweet belles face, and big sis watching over her. Hope she feels better soon :) Your pugs seem to have as much (if not more) medication and products then most of us humans, don't we just spoil our pets rotten?!?

Sandy said...

That is the cutest thing to see Willow dressed in T's shirt. I think Belle will be fine. Sometimes it takes longer to get it out of the system than others. It is weird when one of the pugs is away. I know they look for each other, too.

Anonymous said...

That sundress is REALLY Cute. Something I would have picked out for sure. (Yeah, even though Coco is a boy, he still has "girlie" clothes!) Willow looks gorgeous in her sundress!!!

Its so cute how Willow has gotten so attached to Belle.
Its amazing, truly. I remember when you first brought Belle home you thought maybe WIllow would be jealous of her! Its so nice to see the 2 together happy. That picture of Willow in front of Belle's crate really shows that she cares about her sis.

I'll talk about the groggy part in your post above this...

Dave said...

Feel better soon Baby Belle! I am sure Nurse Willow will do an awesome job of nursing you back to health with some help from your peeps.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Belle will be back to herself in no time. Sweet sister Willow keeping watch for her, how precious. I had Bandit and Paisley done together.....he had to chance to miss her.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Belle!
I really hate Jumbones - they're so messy!