skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Update.........
Alex was spotted! He is over the bank on the side of our house. I went out around 10:30 to turn off the hose and T was yelling for him on the back deck we heard a Muffled cry...we saw him on the side deck as we went to him he bolted over the bank. He must be scared...thinking he is in trouble for pulling all nighters for the past few nights....Only if he knew he will be treated with a can of Tuna Fish when he returns.....I had a Pocket flash light the size of my pinky going over the bank in pure darkness...Hoping I don't meet up with a skunk or the huge Coon that has been getting into our trash during the past few nights..... The weeds were at least 5 feet tall I felt like I was walking in a corn field. Weird feeling....I didn't like it but I wanted to find Alex but everytime I got close to him he ran deeper into the woods...the closer I got to the woods I thought of the bear our neighbor has seen . This bear takes his bird feeders...Guess what? I found his stash of crushed bird feeders. so I decided that this was the end of looking for Alex...he will return. we know he is okay....so tomorrow am after I bring Belle in for her spay surgery I will go out again to try to get him inside where he belongs.
No comments:
Post a Comment