
He is sniffing for it...............
He wanted to show me this Old tractor in the Shop yard for some reason.........
Hmmmmm ..............Maybe I need to take a closer look. I hear something under the Hood.......
Gee Wizz...........and to my surprise.....................
Baby birds......I told my husband not to mow with this tractor until they are gone. He said no one will be taking it anytime soon.....
Good Find Miles! He knew something was in there! He got rewarded with an Ice Cream.

4 comments:
Oh, Miles, good boy!! Is it more than one bird? What kind of bird is it? I hope no creatures get to it. But surely the mama knows what she was doing when she built the nest there??
They are Robins....
Miles Miles Miles ~ You are a good boy! Lisa - Miles is so beautiful. I love Labs. Chocolate ones are beautiful. I'd like a white one sometime in the future. They are hard to find though, since they are more common in yellow. Miles is beautiful! I love large dogs. I'll always have either a small dog like Coco, or a really large one like a Lab. I'm one extreme or the other! LOL.
I be he loved his Ice Cream on this hot day!
Good job Miles! He wanted to make sure you knew so nobody would take the tractor!
Post a Comment