Willow had to be on the leash because I didn't want her to tear the Pool liner...That would Not be Good......!
Walking the Cat walk...AKA the Pool Walk..............
Back in for a dip...she loves...I mean Loves the water.....
She looks like a stuffed sausage! Loving the neck roll she has going on.....

11 comments:
aww yeah she is a total stuffed sausage in that floatie! :) she looks so cute. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the new pool! :)
cute!!
what a sweetie, she looks positively as happy as a dog can look :) that pool looks so inviting, i'll be over this afternoon, hee hee :) i'm sure the girls are loving it (human and pug alike)
Oh she looks like she's having fun!
Sadie is really starting to enjoy the tub. When we were up at the chalet a few weekends ago I brought her into the bay but than she went right in the sand and I kept her in the tub for almost a half hour trying to wash out the sand. If I could find a pool I bet she would like it though.
Willow looks like she is having a great time! She definitely enjoys her floatie a lot more than we did!
I love her safety gear! And the pool....Omg....The water looks soo blue. How relaxing in this HOT weather. She does look like she is having fun, expecially in the 2nd pic where she is swimming away!!!!! She has lots more fun times ahead.
If you dont mind me asking, was the pool real expensive to put in? Is it less since its above the ground? Or is it not above the ground? Maybe those pics before was before it was put in??? Call me CLUELESS when it comes to pool installation... I just know how to enjoy them! :-) Your pool just looks so beautiful and relaxing . I want to jump in!
I agree with Coco's mom...the pool looks so cool and refreshing. I see my husband has gotten the life jacket out for Chichi. Maybe I'll get some pictures this week.
Coco, The pool was a little more than $2,000 we had a hard time finding a company around our area for an in-ground. besides we live on land that used to be used for the water treatment plant and have pipes running underground so that idea went out the window so we settled for an above ground which is fine..we love it! It works and it cools you off.... are you of getting one?? the water is 83* I think it is a 23 foot and it is round. we heard horror stories on oval ones ( which is what I wanted) I hear the sides bow out and arn't as stable.....but then gain what do I know about pools?? all I know is how to get in them..My hubby does all the chemicals and vacuuming...good investment!
Oh that is a LOT better then in ground ones!!!!!!! That sounds pretty reasonable and hey, it cools you the same way now doesnt it! I would actually prefer an above the ground one like yours. Yours seem huge too, I love it! For now though... getting a pool..... weel, its just a dream...........
Wow! Looks like fun at your house! Glad Willow enjoys her swimming. Pyrite is still not what I would call a fan but we plop her in the lake anyway to help cool her down when we are at her grandpeeps!
Cheers
Post a Comment