Wednesday, July 12, 2006

We have the nicest friend in Florida........

Who sent us another goodie box!
What's inside????.......................

Any ideas??????.....................

You know if it is from Sandy it has to be good!...................



We have a bunch of new fun things! Including MORE GRITS! Whoo Hooo...I will be bringing this package of Grits to the Lake! She also sent the girls 2 pair of flippies, toe rings she is so thoughtfullllllll! :o) She also went me a pair of Sticky Flops.... :o)

She bought T and W the cutest sun dresses with beads on the fringe.....What a perfect fit!

T Modeling her Dress and These Cool Flippies Sandy found.....the are strapless! They stick to your feet like a band~aid! and they came with a cute little anklet that loops around your toe.....
W Modeling her Sundress and her stick on Flippies! we need to find a new name they don't flip...or Flop....so maybe we will call them Stickies rather than Flippies..LOL
Do you see who is on the back of the sofa???? you may have to click on the picture to see....it is Willow...LOL
W went to her friends for the night she was sure to pack her new goods! She was so thrilled to have shoes that stick to her feet! they both pranced around the house with them on. W had her dress on before she went to her friends house but decided to change into play clothes but she did pack it in her bag just in case they went out for dinner......Too cute.

THANK YOU SANDY!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so happy you all like the things I sent. I love seeing the girls with their new things. Those flippies really are sticky so that's a great name to all them! Everything sticks to mine. I end up not wearing them much because it drives me crazy. It's a good thing I don't have my own "human" girls because I'd be buying all kinds of things all the time...it is so fun!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Ya I have washed W's 3 times already today....Darn Pug Fur gets on them and sand....they love them...the giggled when they wore them for the first time. it is a funny feeling..it feels as if your shoe is pulling your feet into the sole of the shoe. I still have your package here I thought of something else to add to it. I will be going to the town this week sometime where it is at. so hopefully by Friday it will be sent out......Thanks again Sandy! You are the greatest!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so cute! Those SLIPPIES (cute name!) are neat. Sandy , you did good!!! I can tell the gals love thier gifts!
I see little Willow in the background on the couch! Your house is so cozy, I just love all the little signs and decor you have.

Sandy said...

Lisa, how in the world do you keep your house so clean with the husband and two girls and the two pugs and the cats and Miles and Chinchilas...did I leave anybody out?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy...Believe me..My house isn't as clean as it looks....although I am a compulsive vacuumer. but I hate to dust and wash windows. I just seem like I am always behind everyone with a broom and sponge. The girls think I am to hard on them about picking up after them selves...do you notice I don;t post the girls bedrooms???? There is a reason for this..LOL Their idea of cleaning is everything pushed under the bed! They have chores that they have to do to get their allowance at the end of the week. Everyone has a job here so we all work together....sometimes..:0)