Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another Meme ......from Coco's Mom

This one was created by Coco's mom
Favorite season~ Spring and Fall
Favorite holiday~ Christmas EVE...I love to see the excitement on my daughters faces before they go to bed..the anticipation kills them I also love the music and decorations during the Christmas season.
Favorite Color~ PINK
Favorite song (currently): Hummmm.....Black horse and Cherry Tree by K.T Tunstall and Bad Day by Daniel Powter......But Brown eyed Girl will always be my Favorite!

Favorite nail polish color~ Multi colored on the toes and French tip on my fingers
Favorite Dog breed (besides your own)~ Old English bull dog, Labradors
Favorite guilty pleasure~ Clothes Shopping,
Favorite shoe~ Flip-flops
Favorite candle scent~ Clean Cotton from Yankee Candle for my bathrooms and Cranberry Chutney for my kitchen
Favorite sound~ My daughters getting ALONG
Favorite time of day~ evening....Down time! everyone is asleep and it is so quite except my Pugs snoring away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did mine :o) I love reading these. I love your multi-color toes too!!

Sandy said...

I like the sounds of your daughters getting along, too. I remember those days when the three of us at my house would argue with each other but then we'd be nice, too. My sister and I would sleep in my room together on Christmas Eve back then and stay up all night waiting to hear Santa on the roof or sleigh bells and we'd be so tired by the time it was time to get up. And I always had a stash of some chocolate Christmas candy!! But those were some fun times. I really wish that feeling would stay all your life, but we all know "responsibility" takes over we we're older.

Sandy said...

Hey, hurry up and get back to posting....miss you all....

I'm not here. said...

Mmm...lurve the clean cotton scent from Yankee candle!
:)

Anonymous said...

Where oh where did Lisa go??? Camp ?? I am with Sandy.....I miss your posts! Come back :o)

Ziz said...

Lis -- I sent an email to your pug posse email address. Make sure to check it and get back to me at your earliest convenience. ;)