Here is Belle and Willow soon after Belle's bad experience in the Pool...I filled Willow and Belle's pug Pool to splash around in..Belle went in and splashed around. I guess she like water that in Belly deep.....nothing deeper.LOL

Belle and Willow's human sister joined them for the fun......although they wished Willow and Belle would swim in the big pool.............
Awww do we have to go in?? Please W can we play in the water a few more minutes???
Belle drying off in the sun....................Look at those pearly whites!
Willow drying off in the sun...........................
Okay..remember Alex our cat who go out last week for 4-5 nights? Well he got sprayed by a skunk.....full of bur-docks.....and OMG FLEAS!!!! I brought him to the groomers before for haircuts and grooming and she went up on her prices she now charges $45.oo for a cut and shampoo so I thought maybe I could so it myself...I had a pair of clippers so heck lets give it a try...................Success! I removed all the matts and bur-docks and I gave him a flea bath.........I sprayed and sprayed the basement for fleas..hopefully they will leave my Pugs alone. I use revolution on them for Fleas so far so good!


He sat through the whole thing and Purred....Go figure?

6 comments:
Aww I have been thinking of Kitty..Maybe he went for a long vacation somewhere.....He must know he has a loving family missing him....Hopefully he will get home sick and come back home safe.
You guys are having too much fun up there with the pool! I love the faces on the pugs...too funny. I would put the pugs in the pool, too, just to see if they could get used to it. but you soon know if they will like it or not. I love the kitty cat that looks like sylvester cat....I wish the pugs were as calm as your cat when getting groomed.
It is So hot here too. Unbelievable. It was 105* today! I like the hot Weather but not this hot. Poor Baby Belle :( I would have felt bad too! But that is good that she still wanted to jump into the Kiddy pool.
I love the pictures of them outside relaxing. Too cute!
Alex looks stunning. I love his coloring. I don't like cats (as much as dogs anyway) but boy oh boy, Alex kind of makes me want a cat! He is beautiful.
Glad you are back ;o)
OMG, I have to find a pic of our cat, Bugsy. He died this year at 17 and is your cats twin! Does yours have extra toes on each foot?
Oh I am in love with the pug pool! Pyrite said it looks like lots of fun. She is like Belle and only likes to get her belly wet.. she is not one for deep water! Love the photos! Enjoy the sunshine this week:) W and T hope you are having a fun summer holiday!
Pyrite's peep W
I'm astonished at that cat - if I tried to do anything resembling that to Kritter or the Moe I'd have claw marks all over me!
Post a Comment