She thought this was a fun time!
until they put these drops in her eyes to make them numb...then she had to do a lot of testing and it took a LOOOONG time...but she got through it. She tried her best and we found out that she...............
Can you tell by the looks of this picture..she looks sad huh??? so does W need glasses?or do you think she is sad because she doesn't need 'em?????
She does need them..she is near sighted in one eye and far sighted in another....she picked out a cute pair of Glasses but wasn't too found of the idea. she thinks she will get picked on and called 4 eyes.......I explained to her that her eyes have a boo boo and they need glasses...and if you have a cut on your finger and need a Band-Aid you need a band aid to help make the cute better...so think of your glasses being a band~aid for your eyes. she took it a little better with a little understanding. but now I think she is excited because she is counting down the days to the day they come in. she is telling more and more people about them so I think she will be okay with this. I have a cute picture of picking out her glasses but it wont post.....I willbe sure to post her with them on when she gets them................SO becareful what you wish for!
Update on Willow..she seems to be doing better..still not herself. she is eating and drinking and going Pee and Poo she played a little bit today too...so I didn;t bring her to the vet. I guess we all get little bugs that make us feel icky...but if she is still not herself I will be sue to contact her vet. she is such a cuddle Pug toady.......

10 comments:
W is the only other person I've ever heard of with my eye condition. I'm near sighted in my right eye and far sighted in my left. The doctor told me I may prefer my glasses all the time or or only for work. I need them for everything now...what happens is the weak eyes strains as it tries to catch up with the stronger eye in every situation and I feel I constantly have headaches if I don't have them on.
Glasses are cute now by the way, the days of 4 eyes are long gone...and if anyone asks 4 eyes are better than two! :o)
Oh, I know what you mean about watch what you wish for. My sister got glasses when she was little ... I was older and I thought I would like to have them too. but I didn't need them. But Sadie is so right...they have some really good looking glasses nowadays. they can be a fashion statement!
W is a pretty gal! Tell her I think she will look Darling with her new glasses! Lots of people have them now-a-days, they only call you 4 Eyes in the Movies! :o)
I am near sighted... I use glasses for Distance reading... they aren't that bad at all! And when she gets a little older... maybe Momma will let her have Contacts???? :o)
Hope willow feels all better soon!! Give her a puggie kiss for me! She deserves it tonight. And a belly rub!
Hey Lisa, let W know that I too have glasses which I have had to wear everyday, all day, since grade 3. It is hard to accept having to have glasses, i really didn't like them till now, i'm just now getting another everyday pair that are out there colour wise and sunglasses with presciption lenses. I think the days of teasing are long gone, people will come to only know her with her glasses, they become a part of who you are. She'll adjust, but it is a big change. Hope she likes them :)
I am a member of the glasses club:) My husband as well. Sure is nice to be able to see everything and not have headaches. W seems very into fashion and glasses are a great way to jazz up an outfit!
Looking forward to seeing which ones she picked out!!
Hope Willow feels better soon!
Heh W, don't be sad. I've worn glasses since I was 11! My eyes are not the same either! My contacts are two different perscriptions, plus bifocal...crazy for sure. My daughter has worn glasses since she was 9. We would both like to get laser surgery. The surgeon told me my daughter would have to wait until she was at least 18, now she is 20. Maybe I'll get her laser surgery for her 21st birthday!
tell your daughter that glasses are awesome. I went thru a similar faze in college where I HAD to have glasses. I went to a eye doctor ( well, hardly a doctor) and even though I didnt "need" glasses, I got a pair. I bet all the other kids will want to wear glasses now too.
Aw (((W))) tell her that auntie started wearing them in 2nd grade and I love my glasses! It's fun finding really fun and funky ones. (on a quest for some red ones right now!) I think kids in glasses are adorable and can't wait to see her wearing them :-)
Tell W not to worry.
I had to get glasses when I was in fourth grade. The little boy I had a crush on told me they made me look smart. (He did mean it as a compliment, he just wasn't a smooth talker!)
He even rode his bike to my house on Valentine's Day to give me a box of chocolates.
P.S. I'm changing the URL of my blog, and I'm telling everyone I link to in case they read it. It's now www.flatnosedpups.com or www.flatnosedpups.blogspot.com
Post a Comment