I can't rotate the picture sorry..........but this is T's Sticky Flippy...........with her Anklet
Here is W's flippies with her toe ring still in the package.... She took her stickies to her friends house but hers are very similar to T's...Mine are cute too they have Pineapples, Flip flops and Hawaiian shirts ......on'em here is the web site that is on the package of Sticky Flopshttp://www.down-unders.com/ .....Thanks again Sandy, Sugar, Tiny, Chichi and Baxterman!!

2 comments:
Lisa, you all have the little bitty feet at your house!!! Did pulling the sticky flippies hurt anybody's skin? I saw where it said if you have sensitive skin, to not use them. And mine stick so well, that it is kind of tough getting them off. The husband has not seen mine yet...I'm afraid he will want to take them from me for himself...ha! The Web site where I got those did not have pictures of the selection so I had to guess at what colors to get. That Web site you show is much better.
No they didn't hurt. W laughs when she takes hers off...I think it may tickle her tiny feet..LOL
T found the web-site for them she is a little Surfing the Web Queen lately, Thank you again!
Post a Comment