Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekend at the lake......

Great weekend at the Lake although we spoke of Alex often hoping he was home waiting for us...no such Luck..... anyway we did have a great time...Great weather..it was HOT which wasn't too bad because we spend most of the day at the beach on Saturday. Did my hair cut rounds from site to site..( the word spread fast that I was a hairdresser....LOL) here is a picture of W and T. W was not a Happy CAMPER in this picture...it was time for her to go to bed she was so tired it was around 11:30 pm and she still didn't want to go to bed. T has her hands full from all the things we needed to make Smores and we also cook Hot Dogs on the fire. I love this picture of the Pugs looking out from the inside the camper...They wanted to be apart of all the fun but that Black Flies were all over Willow.................. Here is W with Calamine lotion on her face to help the itchy rash she still has from last weeks Lobster! all most gone just dry itchy skin....
Belle and Willow.........
Willow using her sis as a Pillow.....
Brad and I sitting by the fire....or should I say SMOKE?


Whens Dinner????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Willow using Belle as a pillow.....Too cute! It really shows just how attached Willow and Belle have gotten. Aww the sisterly bond :o) So sweet!

Sandy said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. I just love seeing the pictures of y'all's fun up there. Poor W...I hate it when it's bedtime and you don't get to join in the fun....but that will pass, too. That lobster really did a number on her. That's so scary. I'm so glad she didn't get any breathing difficulty with that. Miss T, I like those red pajama pants.