Friday, July 14, 2006

Belle being goofy........

This is how Belle Sleeps under the couch. it must be nice and cool under there for her. she always has her back legs kicked back and seems to not ever go completely under. Here she is coming out........

Woof, Bark,Grrrrr What do you think Belle Sees?
Your guess is as good as mine..it was dark so I couldn't see..Maybe a Coon or maybe the Skunk that Sprayed her Kitty sister.

well we are off to the Lake for the weekend.....I will Post again on Sunday......!!!! talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Belle sleeps! That is so cute.
Coco LOVES to look out the window like that too. He Barely can reach it to see out on most of the windows, but he Found the one that is very low in the family room and that's "HIS" to look out, just his height :)

HAVE FUN AT THE LAKE!!!!!!!

I'm not here. said...

Too funny!
My JD Hogg does that too with his back feet.
They're so adorable! :o)

Sandy said...

That's funny that she will sleep halfway under the couch. She must be looking for some darkness to sleep in. Y'all have fun at the lake...wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

Pugs can get comfy in the most awkward positions. Any place on the cool floor is good for them it seems, especially this time of year.

Love the pics.