W's first time out in a Kayak....she took to it right away....she is a pro!
W with her Papa.....( A.K.A my father)
My Mom.........
This picture is if T and her 3 friends who took a raft over to the Island to have a picnic! the put on their life coats...packed a cooler with drinks and snacks...and the paddled way.......they felt all grown up to do this on their own with no adult...I was a bit on the edge but she is a good swimmer and did have a life coat on. she did well.
Me......I am hooked. I hope Santa brings me one for Christmas too. I can't wait to try the Pugs in the Kayak.....They will like it I bet. just not their Pug Floats....
W and her Daddy............
Fun time..........Thanks Mom and Dad for Letting us use your New Toys!

6 comments:
The Kayaks look like a good time. A lot of our friends are getting them at our campground too. They make me a little nervous on Lake Ontario...much bigger, much deeper and BIG WAVES....yikes! I'll stick to the row boat and the power boat!
Did you get the life vests for Willow and Belle?
That looks like fun! The Kayaks would be a VERY nice surprise from Santa... " Hey Santa.. you there?? Hope you're reading this! " LOL
That is a BEAUTIFUL lake. Your parents look like they are enjoying themselves too. What a great way to spend summer!
Was there a Big fireworks show anywhere there on the 4th?? I bet little Belle and Willow would have gone crazy at the sounds of the fireworks... Coco sure does!
Enjoy the many many many more fun times ahead at the lake!!!
Oh, and Miss Daisy May is Beautiful! I love W's shirt in that picture. Looks like she's reading in! She can wear that back to school and everyone will know where she spent summer :o)
Okay, looks like fun. We'll live this one through your adventures though. Bandit and Paisley will get to visit the water through the shore...lol. I am to water paranoid. I did however find them life vest so they could go in on a long lead if they wanted. Paisley will at least. She is the more adventurous one. Always getting into something.
I want a kayak so bad as well, maybe santa will read these posts and catch on, hint hint ;) I think kayaks would do alright out on lake ontario punchbugpug, I'll try it out for ya if i get my hands on one :) Looks like fun all around!!!
I loved seeing the pictures of your holiday weekend! Wow, those lobsters and corn look so good. Yummy. It is so beautiful up there! Daisy May looks like a character. The kayaking looks so fun. I have seen them doing it here and there used to be a place to rent them close by but it's gone out of business or moved. But I would have to wear a life jacket, too. Good for Miss T going on her little adventure with her friends...those are good memories. Miss W won't be far behind, I'm sure. I've got a package coming your way...it's going to the UPS store tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment