Willow enjoyed her stroller ride as well...she took in the sighs and seemed to really enjoy getting some fresh air....
Whitney decided to take Willow out again this afternoon all dress rather than being out in her PJ's....



I may have to invest on one of those Buggies that Ragus has for her Pugs...that would be great for Whitney to push all of them around in and also taking those long walks at the Lake....sometimes I have to carry Belle back. Her little legs get tired.

14 comments:
These pics are great. Oscar would enjoy that but i think Lilly would jump right out. I may have to give t a try. Hmmm Now where to find a stroller? Have a great Sunday!
I love seeing Whitney strolling them. They are so good to sit without jumping down. Mine don't want to sit if the top is down. Sugar would a couple of times and then decided she would rather try to jump out. So they are fine with the top covering them. I think you could fit turbo my stroller by himself and maybe Willow and belle could ride together. Whitney is so cute in her jammas! Looks like the snows going away!
I bet Whitney loves to push them around. She looks like she does. the dogs seem to enjoy it as well.
That's awesome:) Whit is so sweet to walk the pugs around!! She'll have to take Lani on a short stroll around that camp!!
THose are such cute pictures! I am glad Whit is taking them out for walks! I am sure they love it and I am sure she loves that the weather is getting nicer!
Whitney is going to make a great babysitter one day!
ahhhh... that is so cute! I don't Winston would sit in there but I think Hef would. I may have to look for something like that this summer for him.
they are so cute in the stroller. i am amazed they don't jump out...am equally amazed at how fast the snow went away. here's to hoping for NO more SNOW!!!
I can't believe they just sit in that stroller and be so good. I certainly wouldn't sit there. You can't sniff things and pee on them from the stroller!
Those pictures are priceless!!!
That might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Your daughter is a sweetie for taking such good care of her puggy siblings! Glad the snow is melting:)
Cheers
They look so cute and so happy for you that your snow has melted.
Great pictures! Turbo has a very royal look about him.
And Normal is right. My pugs would probally only stay up there for about 5 seconds before jumping down and sniffing stuff. Running around in circles like crazy. And peeing on everything.
Post a Comment