Hey everybloggy! My Mom is still taking a break from her Blog but I wanted to send all of you a sloppy Pug kiss. She wanted me to let you know she will try to catch back up with in a week...so be sure to check back in to see what we have been up to........also as some of you know my Human Daddy has been very sick and had to spend a lot of time in the Hospital, During his stay My Mom kept pulling on the back of my neck and telling me..." Oh Please Ole' Man Turbo, Please tell me you are not sick too?" as she kept feeling a lump on the back of my neck. She asked me to go for a Car ride ( I Love my Mom's new car! I was the first Pug to get a ride in it!) We drove to the vet and the Man in the white Coat kept yanking at my neck too and tested the lump to see if I was sick or not...that was not fun at all! I am happy to announce as of right now all it is, is a fatty tumor and not cancerous! Phew~ I really had my Mom in a panic! But the Vet wants to keep a watch on it to make sure it stays that way!

My Mom took this picture of me tonight out on the deck. Aren't I handsome?
Things are warming up around her now, I have Green grass to pee and poo on, My sister Pugs chase bugs, we get out for walks. and we are counting down the days to Opening weekend at the camp! 20 more days! I am also happy to know that my human sisters are on Spring Vacation all this week. So I am looking foward to my long strolls as my Human sister Whitney pushes me in my new Pug stroller all week...
Love you all
Ole' Man Turbo!
8 comments:
Oh, Turbo, your mom has not had a very good couple of weeks but we are glad to hear that you are okay!! I would have been worried sick as well. I hope things get better for y'all!
Old Man Turbo, I am glad to hear it is not a cancerous tumor. And you are very handsome! Kisses to you! Glad it is warming up there!!
Hey Turbo, I'm glad your lump was not anything serious. Oh boy, a whole week with your human sisters at home! you are going to have so much fun with them.
*hugs* to your momma! I hope you all have a better week and things get better.
Oh, Turbo...you ARE handsome! :) AND we're so glad that your tumor isn't cancerous. And it's not fatty...it's all muscle! *lol*
We will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers during this time. (((HUGZ)))
You are one handsome pug Turbo! You are so good to let your Mom have some time off and take over blogging duties for her!
Hope you stay warm and we wish your Dad a speedy recovery!
turbo, i'm so glad to hear that your not sick too! do you not like to chase bugs with your sister pugs?
Hey Turbo, glad you are doing well!! Since you are taking over mom's blog while she's on a break i tagged you for a meme on my blog, check it out
Thanks for the update Turbo! You're doing a great job :)
Please tell your momma we're thinking about her and your family and we miss her very much.
Post a Comment