Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update

I am still taking a break but thought I would let you all know that Brad was discharged from the Hospital this afternoon........He is doing well and is Glad to be back at home with us and the Pugs~

Thank you
Lisa and the Pug posse~

14 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Glad to hear!!!! You have your hands full taking care of everyone - don't forget to take care of you too!!!

Big kisses to Brad from Meimei and Miko

Leah said...

Glad to hear that hubby is home from the hospital!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's doing better :)

Sandy said...

That is good news. I know that is a relief to you all. I hope you all get some rest now.

Page said...

Oh, that is wonderful news! Get better soon, husband!

Nevis said...

Glad to hear sweetie. (((Hugs))) I will keep Brad and your family in my prayers.

AM said...

That's such great news Lisa! Thanks for updating us.

Bella and Perogi said...

That is such wonderful news!! I'm so glad he's doing better. :)

monkeyface said...

Hope you all take it easy. Get better soon Brad.

:)

Pam said...

thanks for the update! You all have been in my thoughts. I hope he gets well very soon!

Frances Louise said...

We are just getting updated on the blogs again. . . sorry to hear your husband was ill. But good to know he is at home now, and hopefully, recovering!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad he's home, that must mean he's doing much better. Keep us posted when you have time.

Jessica said...

Wonderful news Lisa! SO happy he is home from the hospital!

FlipFlop Mom said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad he's home!! NOW TELL ME!!! what can I cook for you all... I'm SERIOUS!!!! You need to take a break too!!!!! Call me.. or e-mail me.. and don't say.. "ah you don't need to".. cause I DO!!! I have TONS of diet friendly recipes!!!