Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I have a contortionist in the house!

My daughter is pretty flexible.....She wants to be a contortionist and keeps trying to find funny positions....She is practicing to fit into her Adidas Gym Bag next...... She is Such a crazy kid.
I can't imagine twisting my body into this position!

8 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

OMG she looks like a pretzel, but a very cute one!

Sandy said...

Oh my stars!!! She could get a job at Disney at the show that runs there...the one that has those people that do all the amazing acrobats.

Wendy said...

OMW! That's pretty funny! She def. has a future as a contortionist:o)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yup thats me :-)!!!!

Michele said...

What a talent. You have got to get pictures in the Adidas bag once perfected. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Wow! she is... AMAZING!

Happy Birthday to your daddy! :) and many, many, more!

Pugalicious said...

I used to be able to do this.. not anymore though I don't think. I was a gymnast for years..

Punchbugpug said...

Save that pic for when she's 40! LOL If only we could bottle the flexibility we had when we were younger!