Getting deeper...............
Still coming down.............
My Apple tree...........
My Neighbors house...( this is where Miles Lives!!!)
Maybe Whit can use her new skis after all!
So okay....Take a look at what we were doing this time last year.....I had on Flip Flops and W has on a T-shirt! Click here
I am so sick of this weather..No wonder why I am still sick with this Nasty Virus!

9 comments:
The view from my front door is very similar! Don't ya just love New Hampshire!
I'm sending my warm weather your way! WE might get into the 80's tomorrow!! I'll take lots of sunshine pics for you!!
That's looks too cold! Those skis are pretty. It's fun to go back and see what you were doing last year!
Oh my! You really had a lot of snow these months... :(
I thought it was much warmer last year at this time. Hopefully your snow is melting as fast as mine. I have to admit the trees looked so pretty yesterday morning.
i'm so sorry y'all are having such yucky and cold weather! i'm sending warm thoughts your way.
Oh no that's not good. I live in OK and today it is snowing here!! Fortunately our ground is warm and it is not sticking but very unusual to see snow in April. I am ready for next week it's going to be back in the 70's. I hope it warms up soon where you are.
Hey, guys! I always mean to visit your blog whenever I see your comments on someone else's blog :)
Miles is so cute! Way cuter than Twix, my lab brother (don't tell him!) Your two little girls are cute, too. I have two human sisters, as well.
Stay warm!
Puggy kisses
Suki
OH MY!
Seriously! Did you really get that much snow? WOW!
No wonder you're still sick.
Poor Sweetie, I sure hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment