Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Wheels!

Yep....I bit the bullet.......I went and bought Brad his Truck he has been wanting for sometime now.... He is worth it...I hope he enjoys it!


LOL.......Just kidding! I rented it.......LOL
This is actually a rental we just picked up...my car is STILL is in the Body Shop and wont be done for another week or so...it has been in the shop for nearly a month now! We have been borrowing Brads aunts Mini van but we have had it so long I didn;t think it was right to have it so long. Besides her Boyfriends car is not running right so he will be picking up the Mini van tonight for him to use.....so this works out for all of us.....When we went to get our rental car...it was not back yet so they offered us this truck for the same price as the car...Brad jumped right on that offer because this is the truck he wants to buy for himself...So well will be test driving this truck for a good week.....Who knows....I rather have a Dodge Nitro or a Nissan Murano! Or well better than nothing....This works for me.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, nice truck! That is so nice to be able to drive that for a bit to see how he likes it. I can't believe your car is still in the shop??? What's taking so long? I hope they reimburse you for the expense of renting something since they've had it so long. My husband wants a truck or jeep, too. But something small because we won't be doing any hauling of equipment or trailers or boats.

Magnolia Sun said...

Nice truck, anytime I've had to get a rental it's always been a very small undescript car!

Miss_Petunia said...

Nitro or Murano? We bought our Nitro at new year's and love it! The only negative is that it loves it's fuel! I went from driving a Huyndai Accent to a Nitro - talk about culture shock. I wouldn't look back! It can be a little 'bumpy' - my husband tells me it is because it has a truck's suspension, but not the length to absorb the bumps. I will be interested to see what you say after you test drive one!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

It surely looks great!