Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Birthday Party Planning and....Finished Product!

Well I just booked Whit-bits Birthday party ! It is not until June but I needed to do something before I ran out of options....Last year we had the Hummer Limo Party so this year I booked a Pottery Party.......Which reminded me that I have yet posted our after pictures of the pottery we made in March! Birthday Brochure and invitations they supplied...........

Remember back in March we went to TipTop Pottery? Click here for Before Pictures.




After...............

This one is Whit-Bits plate. She made it for Willow and Belle............. This one is Mine...........
This one Tori Made...........


Whitney's friend Abigail made this Bowl for her Dog......
Bradley made this plate for Willow and Belle too....hard to see but he wrote the Pugs name on the bones........
Finished product!






7 comments:

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oooooo a party! I loveeee parties! Lots of hugs and kisses... and treats.

Punchbugpug said...

Lovely job!!! That party sounds like fun! Did I ever tell you I have a kiln????? I was big into ceramics. I had my own pottery wheel too. I took ceramics all during high school and college. I have taken a couple of fun classes at continuing ed, but darn I don't dare start doing ceramics again too..all that clay and dust and mess...oh I love it!!!!!

kristie said...

that sounds like it's going to be a fun birthday party. i've always wanted to go to one of those paint your own places. y'alls stuff turned out so nice. now you are making me really, really want to go to one.

Sandy said...

Those turned out great. I love all the colors. I must go do that sometime. I think a pottery party would be so fun for ever age. Is there anything that Punchy doesn't do????? She is so very crafty!

lalagirl said...

I love Color Me Mine! We had a girls night of painting and it was so fun...they actually served alcohol. Sounds like this party is going to be fun and hip! Great job on the artwork and painting!

By the way guys, if you have a moment, do you mind changing your comment options so Other non-blogger.com peeps can comment?

Porky & Brownie
Lepug.com

Magnolia Sun said...

Everybody did such a job job and sounds like a fun place to have a birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful plates! I love pottery. There's a place around here called "The Naked Plate" and I think it's the same concept. I'll have to take the kids :)
Katy