I thought it was time for a new bed for the girls...I actually felt well enough to go out for a bit today...Starting to feel better not quite right yet.... but much better. I went to
Big Lots and I found this Dog Bed for only $15.00 I may go back and get another one for the lake...I think that one will need to be replaced too. Belle seemed to like the new bed but Willow just barked at it and wont go near it. Maybe once it loses its "NEW" smell she may come around and will use it..If not Belle has an Xtra large bed to herself.


As I was writing above I had to make a Mad dash to Belle on her new bed...she was spinning ( You Know the POTTY DANCE) and was getting ready to do her business on her new Bed...She must think it is a big Potty Pad... Or she is marking her spot! Anyway I let her out on the deck and she did infact pee, so it was a good thing I noticed! No wonder why Willow doesnt want anything to do with it!
5 comments:
You are lucky Belle spins before the potty - Peekaboo gives no warning whatsoever!
*laughs* at pug going on the new bed.. LOL
Must have been "some" smell in there! Those little noses are on overtime! We have that big bed too, although we got ours at Target. I wish I would have bought two! Rosie ate a HOLE IN IT and I had to make a new cover!
Too funny. Both our dogs do the same thing especially Jazz she is very picky about where she goes and has to really check it out.
I wonder why they feel the need to do that?? Belle looks a little lost on the big bed by herself. I think you could get two more pugs on that bed!!!
Post a Comment