Monday, April 16, 2007

Miss My Sis.......

Willow and Belle miss their sis I think....... They are trying to figure out where she is at...........
Where is Tori?

Is she outside? I hope not! The weather is awful!
Tori? Are you out there????

Tori??? Are you under your bed???????


Maybe if I wait long enough she will show up............



Please Hurry.......I miss my sis!
Willow and Belle I think know that their Big sister has been not around....she has been gone since Friday afternoon and will be home tomorrow night....she is in Massachusetts visiting with her cousin. Last year at this time she went to Florida for Spring vacation...I bet she wishes she was there this year with all this crappy weather we are having. Only if Willow and Belle knew that she was leaving again with Whitney on Thursday to go away with their Grandmother for the weekend. They are going to stay at a hotel and go shopping for the weekend. They have not seen their Grandmother in about 5 months so it should be a fun time for them.....and DOWN TIME for me!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like a little time away from the kids. Today was my daughter's 1st day back after spring break and I couldn't WAIT for her to go! Not that I don't enjoy spending time with her, of course, but you know how it is :)

Sorry about the crappy weather. My brother in Maine is suffering too, I'm sure. Isn't it almost May for Pete's sake?

Katy

Pugalicious said...

Had to catch up a bit. great light.. aww poor puggies miss thier sister.. lol

Sandy said...

I hope Miss T is having a great time at her cousins and both girls have a good time with their grandmother. I love her room...good job! It's so cheerful. Those puggy girls would like to go with grandma too??

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Cuteeeee! Where did your human go? I get very upset when I can't find my humans!

Magnolia Sun said...

So funny, I think dogs really do know when someone is missing. I hope she's having fun despite the weather. What a fun trip with their grandmother too. Enjoy your quiet time, are you and husband doing anything?

Michelle said...

That is so cute! They are waiting for her to come home. Sometimes, if my hubbie isn't home, the pugs will make me let them into all the rooms so they can make sure he isn't just hiding from them.

lalagirl said...

Cute pictures! I wonder what they do all day when all their humans are out?