I just ordered a few things for the lake this summer...one of the things I bought was this PUG Solar Light. I though it was cute to display our site Number at the lake. As you can see we are Site #56..... We can't wait to get over there....all I want is to go to the beach...use my kayak....bring Willow and Belle for walks around the camp. Enough of this snow already...we are getting ready for another snow storm coming in Sunday night through Monday......So maybe all I need to bring to the lake this year are Snowshoes!
7 comments:
I'm so sorry for all your snow, I think we are just getting rain again - thank goodness. I can't wait for the beach either.
I love that light! I have been looking at those too, but I'm afraid Zoey will bark at it all the time! LOL Our new site is 74! Snow is suppossed to start here tonight! BOOHOO
So cute!
It's snowing here too, but we're only expecting a 'dusting'.
that is so cute and just the right thing for a site. We have a blast of cold air this morning. Had a big rain storm last night that brought the cold air.
Oh that's cute! I havent seen one of those before! Cant wait until you camper season begins because I love hearing your stories!
very cute light! i hope the weather turns for you soon, i'm ready for it to get warmer here too.
awwwwwwww sooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment