Kinda strange but this is what happened....Last night I went for a ride and I pulled into the park and to my surprise Alfred's Mom was sitting on a blanket. I said "C-----? is that you? She jumped up and ran over and gave me the biggest hug and said. I am so happy you are here! I need your input on something.....
She brought me to the house that they are interested in buying and showed me the cabinets they are thinking about having put in. As I was there I looked around and noticed that there were no Window's anywhere in the house. I asked her why they wanted a house with out windows? she said oh.....there will be windows soon. Jason and My FIL are at Home depot right now buying saws to cut holes in the walls...... Then all of a sudden........I felt this warm wet feeling on my face? it was Belle licking me trying to tell me she needed to go out to pee at 3 am this morning! I couldn't believe it! If Belle let me sleep a few more minutes maybe I could of Meet my Blog Niece Emma! Oh well....My Visit with AlfredsMom was nice...hopefully one of these days I will meet outside of my dreams.
Hooray for Dollywood!
4 months ago

6 comments:
That's too funny! When I started reading the post I thought that maybe I missed a trip you were going on to meet her:)
I hope you feel better soon.
That's neat about your dream. That is one of those dreams that you have so much fun it that you are disappointed that you woke up too soon. I hope we all get to meet one day!
Sounds like a great dream! I hate being awakened during a good dream; I always want to get back to it and see what else happens.
LOL!!!!! That is so something I would do too! I would feel so comfortable meeting you for the first time that I would just jump right into a conversation!!
Too funny. One of these WE are going to meet up.
that's so funny! don't you just love good dreams?
Post a Comment