Each Week I wash all the bed sheets and spray the pillows with Lavender Bed Spray....When I do this Belle can smell it and she will run to what ever room I am in with the lavender spray. Ours or one of the girls rooms.....She jumps up on the side of the bed and wait until I put her up on it and she will go Crazy! She rubs her face into the pillows and scratch away at the covers and roll all around and just totally goes berserk! It there something in Lavender that makes animals go nuts? Like cats and Cat-nip? I also read that Ben-Gay makes cats go crazy? Does anyone else use Lavender Pillow spray and if so do your fur kids go crazy?
I should have videoed Belle going crazy.....but here are snap shots of her in action................









4 comments:
that sounds like it smells so good. Belle is a smart cookie! Aren't you glad it's not a dead frog smell that doggies usually enjoy rolling in!
he he.. too cute
Maya B does that for socks and whites in general. When I do a load of whites the girl goes nuts. It's quite funny but hard to get everything folded and put away. She grabs them and stashes them and rubs all over them.
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I haven't heard of lavendar doing that to dogs before, but who knows?
Post a Comment