Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sweet Sandy.. :D

Whit-bit Got some Fan mail from her Favorite Florida Friends!
Sandy is the sweetest! She Send us the cutest Easter Cards and in My Daughters cards she added a iTune card for them for their iPods.... inside the card it had a Message from Chichi and Tiny...Tori Loves Chichi and Whitney has a heart for Tiny...We love all of Sandy's pugs don't get me wrong...so Tori and Whit-bit got a kick out of the personal messages from Chichi and Tiny.....


Look at the Cute Disney postage Stamps..........Cute!


Love these Easter Cards so SPRINGY!!!

Miss Tori all anxious to open her Fan mail from her Favorite Florida Friends too!


Well Done Sandy! Big smiles here!








Guess what we will be doing later on tonight!.......Up loading iTunes!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!


4 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

She is a very thoughtful person and always has been. The girls looked excited bet they can't wait to download.

AM said...

Did W get a haircut? Did I miss that? I just noticed the bangs...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

AM
Yep W did get her bangs cut........( C~R~I~N~G~E !) I didn't want her too. I told her that her eyes are too pretty to have them covered up with bangs...
She wished she listened to me and now is trying to grow them back out. she usually wears a head band to keep her bangs back...

Sandy said...

Glad you all can enjoy those itune cards. You all are special!