Ready for our adventure ..............

Birthday Girl.............
Me and W...........
These girls know how to have fun.............I have never heard so much laughter in my life!
W having a glass of Sparkling Cider............
T sitting in the wayyyyy back...................
Me and a very tired Birthday Girl..............
Me and T..............

Bye Hummer Limo we will see you in September for T's Birthday............

8 comments:
What a fun day! I love the Hummer limo. Im glad it all worked out in the end. Mini golf looked like fun........... I think this will be a birthday she will never *ever* forget. T get ready for yours! ;) How funny it would rain as soon as you got home. Thank God it didnt rain on you at golf That would have been awful.
By the way.....I love love love your pink shirt. I have a Tank top like that but mine is brown. I bet you are all getting good sleep tonight after this fun filled day!!!! way to go momma...you did GREAT!
Of course they had a great time. Remember the song by Cindy Lauper? "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"! Happy Belated 8th Birthday to W. They do grow up to fast don't they?
LOL....so I didn't see the title before my first comment.
Hey Coco I have the Brown one too! So another Item to add to our list! It just keeps growing! LOL
You do.....Wow! Before long we wont be able to remember everything on our list! ;o)
Wow, that looks like so much fun. I've never been inside something so big as that Hummer. I would have loved doing that, too. I'm so glad you didn't have to cancel. I bet it would be fun to see Belle and Willow running through that Hummer....sandy
That is an awesome idea. My mom rented a limo for my 12th birthday and I LOVED it. We told everyone to come dressed as their favorite celebrity. ( I dressed up as "Blossom")
Wow! You guys sure know how to throw a birthday party. I hope your youngest had an amazing day:) What a neat treat. We also loved your pics of the Nascar lessons. I didn't realize they offered them. My hubby was impressed!
Cheers
Post a Comment