Sunday, June 04, 2006

Puggin out............

Lazy Sunday.....Not much going on today. Belle has reached a milestone...she now can jump up onto the couch on her own, So maybe she is growing after all. she just is so much smaller than other Pugs her age. Here she is with her Human Sister W.
Belle jumped up to join her Human sister T on the sofa..she has slept in this position since the day we brought her home at 8 weeks old.
T using the best Pillow ever... a pug Pillow
Sweet Dreams Willow....... Again Belle in her sleeping position as Willow uses her as a Pillow. They are always sleeping together. They are never really apart. and to think when we were getting Belle I panicked thinking Willow would be upset having another Pug around..It was the best thing I did for Willow. I think she is happy with having Belle around.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love seeing "all" the girls together! I guess this will probably be the last weekend you all will be home all summer! I think a pug needs another pug. They do okay without but I think it gives them what we can't, especially when we're not home.

Anonymous said...

I was *SO* proud and happy when Coco learned to jump onto the couch. He didn't learn until he was nearly 6 months old. But when he did, he realized how FUN it is to sit on the couch like a big boy. He loves jumping up there with me or chewing a toy there. Couches are for *BOTH* humans and furry babies! Belle's position is TOO cute. That is what Coco does to tell me he wants a Belly rub.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ragus ~ We posted just a minute apart! We must have been writing at the same time!

My Pugs Blogger said...

I agree - having a second (or third and fourth) around is the best thing we can do - for our pugs and ourselves!

Priscilla said...

I loved the montage with the music. I miss my babies.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»