skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pug o War
Willow and Belle dragged this quilt of theirs all over the house today....One would Pull the other would tug...then they both Growl..........Good Pug-O-robics I guess...
Belle has the squishiest face...it is so flat. It looks s if she ran 100mph into the wall and slammed her face. I love it so much. I think her nose wrinkle is eventually going to fold over her nose! LOL..She is so precious. I am so glad I decided on getting another Pug....she is perfect! Okay I am bragging now...sorry I am just a proud Pug owner....but arn't we all proud of our lil fur kids? it is hard not to brag about them isn't it??
3 comments:
Hey, you can brag all you want...that's what it's all about...being proud of your pug babies and you know we all love them. We love our own and all of them out there. They are so cute when they play together too.
Pug-o-War....Cute! Coco does that with his towel, he growls at it like crazy. Its time like that when I think he'd love a sibling....perhaps a Pug???
I LOVE Belle's smushy face. Brag away as often as you like! I am glad to see others like me that adore their fur babies! I know lots of dog owners really dont understand dogs. I wonder why some people get a dog in the first place, if all he is going to do his whole life is sit outside and not be loved and played with. It breaks my heart to drive past a house and see a dog outside, then go back down that same road and see him there again, again, and again. Theres a house on the way to the market I pass and their is this large dog, I'd say a Springer or Springer mix... and He is always sitting in the same spot in the yard. I just know he sits there all day. I wish all dog owners would love their dogs like we all do! The world'd doggies would be so much Happier. But we all do a great job and, back to your post.........Please, brag brag brag.......I'll be here to listen! ;-)
I just saw a CAMO flip flop strap in the background! Is that the one from AE???
Post a Comment