Exterior............
T on the top bunk in their bunk house.........
Dining area.........
Kitchen...............
Kitchen /living rea Door into Bunk House.
Living area Left side door is the bathroom and the door in the center is the Bunk house. and on the right is a pantry...............
W and T in thier bunk house.....the center unit is a tv center and closet.
our bedroom entertainment center....
Our bed ..........
So now we will see my parents...our friends...our kids will see their friends all summer long. the camp opens in May and closes in October..... Punch Bug Pug! I will be thinking of you...we will be doing the same thing!

9 comments:
WOW what a blessing :) Your in-laws are amazing people for treating you to such a nice place away from home :) The kids will have stories to tell each and every summer!! ENJOY :)
WOW !!!!
What great in laws you have !!!
That is a wonderful looking camper, nice inside and out. Enjoy it this summer! Your girls look like they are already having fun exploring it.
ya they are pretty great! Not everyone gets along with their in-laws but we have a great relationship. very close.... They are very thoughtful, caring, generous people. I am very fortunate to have them as in-laws. We have many great summers ahead of us....we will be keeping the camper there year round so it will be there every year for us to enjoy and make great memories while the kids are still young.
Oh, what a wonderful gift from your in-laws. Great memories will be made and good times had for many years. I'm so happy for y'all. I can't wait to see pictures of your adventures all summer. I love the bunk beds for the girls. It's such a great thing for family life to be together like that. I like that fabric in it, too!! sandy
Congratulations! I know your going to have tons of fun with hubby/girls/pugs! Ours is 37 foot with slide out and bedrooms in front and back. Now that the kids are older we kind of wish we only had bunk area instead of a whole room, but we haven't found anything that we would trade for! It's so nice having it parked and just going there - little or no maintenance. Your lucky your camp is sooooooooo close. Our's is 2 hours and 15 minutes from home. How far is yours from the Thousand Islands????? HAHA stop over!
This looks SO nice! You will have lots of fun and a great summer!
Wow - totally cool!! But the question is... do you have internet access???
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment