Monday, June 19, 2006

A little storm leaves behind a pretty view in my back yard tonight..........




4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, that is a golden sky. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is beautiful. The last picture is my favorite - That could be a picture I'd buy at the store and put it in a frame!

See...Storms *can* have their plus sides. LOL. LITTLE ones, that is!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! I love nature photgraphy and catching the occassional rainbow. None this year yet. I keep waiting.

We are back to blogging. Just as soon as I can decide on a template I will re-add my links, forgot when I changed it I'd lose everything in the sidebar that was customized. Right now my page looks pityfull....lol.

Priscilla said...

Wow, is that ever beautiful! It is always so much prettier in person. I love to enjoy a beautiful sky.