Monday, June 05, 2006

Willow and Belle have so many great canine Buddies...

This is dedicated to all of Willow and Belles friends. 2 montage Videos of their Friends. I had to make 2 beacuse I am only allowd 7 pictures per montage...if you don't see you picture Don't feel left out. I will be working on another one soon.....

In Order...
Piggy and Letta
Coco
Meimei and Miko
Chloe, Zoey and Rosie
Sugar, Tiny, Baxterman and Chichi
Sadie
Pyrite
View this video montage created at One True Media
Willow&Belle's Friends


Montage part 2.......

in order....
Abby
Bailey
Holly and Alfred
Kritter and Gizmo
Oscar and Daisy
Frank
Daisy
View this video montage created at One True Media
Willow and Belle friends part 2

11 comments:

Ziz said...

awww that is so sweet! Thank you for including my bostons!! :O)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

You are welcome Ali...I miss talking with you. My MSN is not working sor some reason. I will send you an e-Mail. How is Piggy making out with the Rolling Ranch and her eye recovery???

Anonymous said...

Coco and I are TOUCHED by your Montage including my Coco. How sweet! Thank you ;o) It is so amazing how many friends can be made by blogging!

Sandy said...

That was great! So many friends and they are all special.

Dave said...

Thanks for the montage:) Pyrite feels very special to be included as a friend! We love blogging with you and your puggy girls!

Cheers,

Wanda

Leah said...

Thank you for including us in your montage (although we could have done without the picture of me!). You are so sweet! I am glad we found you guys in the blog world. Maybe someday we will all meet in the real world!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love it! That's a cute pic of Alfred and Holly, I dont even remember when it was from!

Can you imagine the fun it would be if we could get all our dogs together for an afternoon!

My Pugs Blogger said...

How cool! I love it - it made my heart all warm and fuzzy. Thanks Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for including Sadie in your montage picture. We're so greatful that you consider us both friends to you and your pugs!

Thanks for thinking of us!

Pug Hugs, Nic and Sadie

Anonymous said...

That is awesome and very creative! Bam-Bam is so excited that you included him :)