Sunday, June 11, 2006

Camping............

Pheww......we finally got to stay at the Lake for a night! But What a trip it was to get there....Willow as most of you know has an on going problem with her Anal Glands and need to be expressed every 2 weeks. I brought her to the vet on Thursday to have it done so we wouldn't have to worry about it when we were at the lake. Apparently they didn't express them enough because she had a little accident on my husbands lap if you now what I mean. No pee no Doo just a little drainage YUCK! I know so my poor husband cleaned it up and after we made humor of it we continued our journey to the camp. we were just about there about maybe 3 miles away I was driving and Belle was seeping so sound on my lap and she jumped up and put her head on my arm and threw-Up all over me...I pulled over gagging and cleaned myself up and along the car door and floor. I was like okay can we at least get to the camp before anything else bad happens! we finally made it with out any other issues. it was raining so we stayed in and watched DVD's we rented. we made the mistake of renting WHEN A STRANGER CALLS it was not very good at all. I bet they said a total of 20 words in the whole movie. it was pretty dumb. we had dinner Famous camp foods Hamburgers and Hot-Dogs, potatoes, corn.......T's friend was at the camp also so he joined in on the movies and dinner....
W and I got up early today it was pretty nice out no rain! YIPEE! My Husband left early to let our Lab out back at home. So W and I went for a walk with the Pugs around the campground all I could smell was camp fires and heard the wood crackling and popping I love that sound and smell. we went back to the camp and I made her breakfast and watched a DVD she picked out. As the day went on the weather got better the sun even came out for an hour or so.we did a little work around our site, visited with my parents and took many walks the the pugs though-out the day. they have never been so active. we all had a great day...can't wait for many more to come........


Belle checking out her new home away from home..................

Willow resting on the table bench waiting for W to offer her a taste
Belle having breakfast...............
Willow and Belle in their crates...this is where we put them while we leave the camper if we decide to leave them behind. I haven't crated Willow in a long time but she seemed to enjoy her crate. they both sleep with us in our bed at night though...
W watching a DVD on my Lap top while she waits for me to finish making her breakfast....
Belle giving her Dad morning Kisses...We made a gated area for them to run around in so they can enjoy the outdoors too............
I bought a few plants and put them in this Old wagon I had laying around to make our site feel a little more like home........ I plan to do more outdoor decorating this week.
Our fire pit area...........
W watching her DVD outside...Brrrr it was chilly this morning............... She is still a thumb sucker...LOL
W...T and T's friend hanging out deciding what to do next...............By the looks of things W wants to play Bat-Mitten.......But they decided to ride their bikes.....Hey Sandy W sure loves her shirt you sent her! T wears hers too I just never seen to get a picture of her in it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your posts. I LOVE your camp site area. The Firepit area is so Home-y. I like the tile inside the camper. I am glad you got some sun this time! I think you took ours. Seriously - I think when it is HOT here it is cold by you and vise-versa. Now it is chilly here today (not rainy but real cold) Where did our sun go?????????? LOL Over to you guys! I am glad, you all needed it this weekend!!!!!
Does Belle get carsick? Or was this a one time thing only? Darn that she did it on your lap!
I like the fenced in area you all made for the pugs. Coco has the same crate.
W looks dashing in her green shirt ;o) Sandy did good!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your camper and the area around it are so great. You decorated it wonderfully. It seems like a place I would not want to leave! You all are so blessed to have that...what good times to come. I like the little outside sitting area and the fenced-in part for the dogs, too. The girls look like they are having a good time. I'm so glad they like the shirts I sent. I have a shirt in mind that I want to get for them...but I need to get back out to the beach store to see if they have it. I bet Miles misses you all. He needs an extra treat....sandy

Anonymous said...

THat camper really is really nice!

Good to know about "When a STranger Calls" We almost rented it, now maybe we wont. Or at least not until we are realllllly desparate for something to do!

Jo Jo said...

Looks like you all had a fun time at the camp. Coco's mom is right, your firepit does look really homey, warm and cozy :) The 4 girls seemed to have fun, poor daddy is so outnumbered eh? Hope there are many more fun times (minus the puking and travelling adventures of the puggies) to come!! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Shoes information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Tents information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!