Friday, June 23, 2006

Here is the Birthday Girl waiting for her special Birthday ride......so here she waits in her favorite spot at her Grammy's house The flower garden..She likes to help her Grammy in the garden..she just got some new garden gloves for weeding....I told her she has to do it another day..Not a good idea just minutes before her Birthday Party... W standing in front of the flower garden at her Grammy's.....this house used to be an Bed and breakfast years and years ago...it has 75 windows in it! Can you imagine washing all those??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Grammy's house. This was the one you were telling me about a few weeks back! Glad I get to see it. It is Beautiful. I cant imagine washing all those windows though! lol. I hope they do it in sections! Their garden is so pretty I like the "sections".
That is a great pic of W in front of the garden. theres a house like this a few streets up from us, it is a historic house for this city & they have renovated it an all. Grammys house reminds me of it. I am not sure if anyone lives in the one by us??? They wrote it up in the newspaper though so thats how I know about it......then went to go see it. I *HAD* to!! lol

Jo Jo said...

Beautifull home, WOW. It's like a mansion :) Glad W had a great birthday party, the hummer limo was a fun touch, i'm sure she and her friends loved that :) Glad the rain held off for you guys. Take care, great pics!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a really beautiful house! I bet it must have been a great B&B.

Punchbugpug said...

Okay 75 windows..means NO clean windows as far as I'm concerned! LOL Tell the birthday girl she can come help me garden...my pool is all nice and clean and right by the gardens I need help in!