Monday, June 19, 2006

Baby Belle in a Baby Stroller........

T thought Belle needed a little assistance in her getting around today............


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if this isnt the cutest thing ever. Little Belle looks so sweet and innocent in the Stroller. Like a real baby! T has a nice tan. Must be all the River time! :o)

By the end of summer.....
You might all be mocha colored! Yippeeee! I am fair skinned so when I am in the sun I BURN, not tan. The tan doesnt come til weeks later. You know...In winter when it doesnt matter. LOL!

Jo Jo said...

That is the sweetest sight ever, poor belle, we use our animals for cheap entertainment :) i used to dress my cat up in doll clothes ( i think he got traumitized poor boy) I'm so envious of your camping spot at the lake, it looks so wonderfull there. I love the outdoors, and the fire is the best part hands down, all snuggly warm and smells amazing, they need a campfire candle don't ya think? ENJOY!!

Sandy said...

Those are the cutes pictures.....I agree with Coco, T does have a nice tan going there. I love the tongue sticking out on Belle.

Dave said...

That is hilarious! Now I am convinced that Pyrite needs a pug stroller:) I am trying to convince my husband we need a carrier for behind our bikes for her;) Thanks for the smile!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hey Coco did you happen to catch a little bit of T's skirt???? Camo!

Ziz said...

HAH! Belle looks so happy :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I didn't see it the first time around but now I do, in the corner! I love it. Orange and Camo is a wonderful mix! Tell her I love it.
You know-At Target today I saw a CAMO bathing suit! I would have gotten it, but it had a skeleton on one of the "cups" of the bathing suit. I know...Some Camo things come with skeleons (I guess they go together now??) But I am not too into skeletons! SO I had to pass..... :(
But I am on a hunt now for a CAMO bathing suit. I WILL find it by the end of summer. I WILL! It crossed my mind to take of the skeleton rinestones................. But I thought they might leave a mark! I was sad to leave that beautiful suit at Target but I had to!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable! I cant believe what a trooper she is being!

Anonymous said...

Oh how darling. Now I am going to go have to try if Naomi can keep Paisley in one for more than a second. If we are successful I'll put up a picture too!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco Victoria's Secret had a Camo one back in the begining of spring...did you check there????

Too bad it sounds like the skeleton made Target Lose a sale today! I wouldn't of gotten it either. maybe a star or something cute.....

Anonymous said...

Darn I didnt check there. I know - A Star would have been great! I would have gotten it. But a skeleton, yuck! Glad you agree :) I don't think anyone will be getting it now with that skeleton! Maybe *next* summer they will smart-up and put a star or a flower or just plain camo.....

Priscilla said...

Looks like Willow is awaiting her turn. Did she get a ride too?

Very fun.