Happy Birthday Sweet-Pea! I can't believe you are already 8!8 years ago you were born in this day at 7:27am and you weighed 6lb 12oz! Now you are going into the 3rd grade and can have learned so many things...You have made the last 8 years so fun and full of laughs and I am proud to be your Mommy! don't try to grow up too fast...enjoy being a kid. we love you!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie!!
You look so cute and summery! I looked just like you when I was 8. And your momma is right -- enjoy being a kid. People grow up too fast, you've got so many years to be a grown up -- enjoy being a chitlin. :)
HAPPY B-DAY TO YOUR BABY GIRL!!!!!
On Willow's anal glands is that something you can see? My Sixer started scooting this morning but I know sometimes dogs do that so I wasn't sure if you could see it or not.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Woohoo!!! Cant wait to see how you celebrated the big day!
Lisa - this time My comment is for your daughter ;o)
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
As the years go by, This will be so wonderful for you to look back on and see what your Momma wrote to you. (Tell your mom she better keep this Blog going for many more years!) Have a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :) Hope you enjoy the day, the weather and all birthdays have to bring. Enjoy being 8, time flys way too quickly :) Take care of yourself :)
Hey W, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a fun birthday weekend and enjoy your party...Sandy
Happy Birthday!!! All the puggies at our house send out a special....woof, snort, snort, snort...to you! Hope your day was filled with lots of fun AND PRESENTS TOO!!!!!
Post a Comment