Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another Rainy Day...

We are into our 3rd week of rain. I am so sick of this weather. We finally got our camper delivered and set up. Even though it was raining heavily we TRIED to stay there last night but with the kids being excited being all new to them and the Pugs going crazy trying to understand where they were and running around sniffing out the place. and then having the Zoomies from the excitement. I made dinner and we ate at the Lake in the camper but with all the chaos we decided to journey back home around 8:30. I would of made a LONG weekend in such small quarters. Besides I didn't bring nearly enough wine to get through it with sanity...LOL The Kids were sad to go home but they know we have all summer to go. we even may try it again tonight. They are being really good today so we just might. Maybe rent a few DVD'S and give it another try. I just wish the rain would let up so we can enjoy the campground they have a Mini golf course. a playground. and the kids can't even enjoy it in the rain. all they did yesterday is walk around the campground with their umbrellas and they each had a 2 way radio to let us know where they were and what they were doing. we have 2 sets of 2 way radios so if the girls want to go somewhere they can always have contact with us. so the walking in the rain with their umbrellas got old fast. seeing how none of their friends were there. or My Parents. I think everyone else was smarter than us by staying home.



Today we stayed in and caught up on laundry and Belle caught up on her Sleep. Belle reminds me of Sadie lately. Belle's new thing is her tongue sticking out all the time. Just like Sadie.



Willow loves to lay on the warm laundry out of the drier..........I was trying to fold it but someone had other ideas.................

Laundry all folded and put away...But Willow found something else warm to lay near...Her Daddy!



Hope everyone has a Nice weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you guys being cooped up from it raining...yuck. I know the girls and pugs would be having so much fun right now otherwise. That Belle does look like that little Sadie...so cute. I love that tongue hanging out. I wonder what the vet says about it?? I guess it's okay because a lot doggies do that....sandy

Anonymous said...

I hate being stuck inside because of the rain. No fun at all, and it does get old, FAST. You guys do have all summer so try and keep that in mind ;o) I am SURE it will stop raining in time for summer. It *has* to.

I. See. CAMO. Shorts. ;o)
Belle's little tongue is the CUTEST. Coco will do that sometimes when he's in a deep sleep but it just goes in and out of his mouth, never stays out all the way. I cant remember which Pug, but one of your Pug Pals on Blogger has a tongue that sticks out really far! B/c of something that happened to him as a puppy. It remined me of his!

Hey~~I re-did my toes today. I am pretty proud of them. Thought Id give you a heads up of my post I am about to do, since you are in my TOE CLUB! LOL Toe pals.
(and Camo, and Acrlyic nails, and purple flowers. and D.H....and.... I think that's it?? For now anyway. LOL)