Thursday, June 08, 2006

Cozy Day.....

Please No More Rain! I swear it has rained for the past month Non stop. Not that it is raining it has been in the mid to high 50*'s my Kids want to go out and ride their bikes. Jump on the trampoline We are even going to our camp this weekend for the first time and it is supposed to rain all weekend long. UGH enough already! Anyway We had our Camper delivered today we went to the lake to set up. So far so good. it is going to be fun. I got all the bed made up ( 5 beds) kitchen is all organized. everything has a place. you have to be organized in something like that there is really no extra space for anything. We don't have cable so we stocked up on some new DVD's . if it is too rainy we will just head back home seeing it is only 15-20 away. Anyway here are a few pictures of this afternoon.........

Willow wants to go out for a walk so bad....but she hates to get her feet wet. when we go out for potty breaks she tends to try to walk Backwards, Like she is backing away from the wet ground. it is rather funny. I have to tug on her leash a bit to get her to walk in the right direction. she is such a Priss........lol
Belle taking a rest.................
My daughter W helped me make Brownies. My Mother in law is Hosting her 40th High School reunion Lunch tomorrow at her home and I offered to help so she asked me to bake brownies...I made some for us too. the smell of rain....the smell of brownies....made a cozy afternoon for us.

Hey Sandy...Do you recognize anything in this picture????

Okay this is kinda funny. Willow has a thing for sticks...she chewed on my wicker laundry basket and managed to bite this tiny stick off. But she never even noticed she did it. she walked around the house for a good hour before she realized it was hanging out of her mouth.........So I snapped pictures of her as she wandered through out the house.










Willow loves her Pug Pillow................................

If I don't post much it is because I am at the lake....Once we get our phone hooked up I will be able to bring my laptop because we will have DSL there too...what is Camping with out a computer and Blogging????LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have all the crummy rainy weather! YUCK. It seemed it rained here for weeks a while back too. Even though there were sunny days mixed in, it seemed like RAIN RAIN RAIN. I hated it and so does Coco. He is a priss too like Willow. He was walking with me one rainy morning and he stepped in a HUGE puddle on accident (he didnt see it) He nearly Freaked out. I could tell it bothered him. He walked backwards. Willow walking backwards made me think of this time Coco did too! It was kind of cute in a way and I had to run in and grab a towel for his poor little toes. He hates the rain like I do!

I LOVE the picture of Willow with the stick in her mouth. I think it was the 2nd one I like the best. It looks like a perfect pose. Very cute. She is *PRECIOUS* As is sweet little Belle.

I hpe the sun breaks though for you all this weekend.
The weather man isn't *ALWAYS* right so MAYBE there will be some sun! I'll send over some of ours LOL ;o)

I love the smell of cooking on cold Days too. I heat up some Latte and Coco eats his Kong on rainy days!

Ziz said...

HAH that stick cracks me up! :)

Sandy said...

Hey, I recognize that shirt!! I love the stick in the mouth. It made me laugh because I know how that is when they don't know something is going on ... it makes it funnier. Sounds like a good weekend planned and hopefully that sun will come through. But if not this weekend, I'm sure you'll have so many that are "perfect" in the future and that's a wonderful thought that you have the "lake place" now. Happy Happy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that 3rd picture down of Willow with the stick in her mouth. That is one for framing!!

My Pugs Blogger said...

How exciting! Setting up the camper and getting ready for summer. That's awesome - I wish we had a get-away like that but we will be working in the corporate world all summer... with little chances to feel the sun. Sigh.

I can't wait to see camping fun pictures.

Willow - you are hilarious. I bet she did know and was just trying to get a good laugh. What a good pup.