The Pool is almost done......Finally! Seeing how it was supposed to be in by The end of May..It was up yesterday...we TRIED to fill it with hose water but after 2 hours of it filling it wasn't even ankle deep. SO I called to have pool water brought in today.... it took under 20 mins to fill......it took 7,600 gallons of water...so it cost us $250.oo so I guess it wasn't that bad...so all we need now is our deck.....and fencing around the pool area. We already bought all the materials we need so maybe next week we will get to finish up the Pool yard/ Pugs yard...we are fencing it all in so the Pugs can run free with their little pool and toys..I wish it was as nice as Paisley and Bandits Pug Paradise their Mom made for them.... But at least they will have a bit of freedom. Lots of yard work ahead for us.....lets hope the rain stops long enough for us to finish! The only thing left that I NEED to get are Willow and Belle's Pug Floats.
Good thing we have a Large driveway to fit this tractor trailer! I thought he was going to back up into my living room...LOL
W wishing she could get in.....

W standing on her old baby stroller talking things over the the man who's filling our pool...she is such a chatter Box....I think his ears were going to fall off...she love the 20 question thing.....LOL
7 comments:
Hey, that looks wonderful! You'll have that deck and fence in no time and be all set to entertain out there. I have never seen a truck deliver pool water in my life! We usually have it come from the water main or fire hydrant thingy. That is so cool! Send that rain to my house, please!
Awesome!!!!!
I love the pool. It would be so perfect over here right now, with the weather being at 102* degrees today. It is sooo hot. I would love to trade some of your Rain for this heat!
I am thinking about putting up a wood type fence for Coco too, so he doesnt have to be on Leash all the time, have some freedom. I like the idea a lot. I would LOVE to see yours when you have it done!!!!! Paula's is amazing, mine wouldnt be that good, LOL! But just so we could play fetch, and he could go whereever he pleases alone off the leash. Having a secure wood fence is the only way I'll go. Not even those wrought iron ones, too many holes in them to suit me! Do you think Im nerodic yet????? LOL
Awesome pool, lucky ducky's i tell ya!!! it'll be great when your home to have the pool and then the lake when your at the trailer :) A happy summer for you all lies ahead :)
Glad to see your pool is in! Can't tell from photo is it round or oval? Funny about the pool water delivery! I haven't seen anything like that here either. I do know it takes FOREVER to fill up. We have an oval and had trouble with the sides bowing and had to empty it TWICE!!! The hubby says the next thing with water in our yard will be a hottub! HAHAHA
No camp this weekend??????????
I would love to have your pool. Can we come visit? All of that is going to look so awesome, I can't wait to see the finished pics. You are going to have so much loads of fun.
Oh, go to www.petsmart.com I was at one today. Got the same floats for Bandit and Paisley about $8.00 cheaper.
Looks good! Mind if Bam-Bam and I come over for a swim!
Hey Y'all....where'd you go? Miss seeing your post for a few days now. Hope all is well....sandy
Post a Comment