


Not much of a post just a few pictures I took today................... this is a new look for Belle. I don't think Belle is growing as fast as her tongue is. it is always sticking out and gets all dried up. It is a cute look I think it adds character. sometimes it sticks out like an inch.

7 comments:
Those two are so darling....I love the tongue sticking out. Reminds me of Sadie the pug. Hope you all have a great weekend at the camp.
we are actually not going to be there this weekend. The dealer we got from can't deliver it until Monday..which is okay because it is nothing but rain rain rain so next weekend we will be there. the down fall I wont have a phone hooked up for awhile so that means no blogging the days we are there...;0(....I bet your kids are happy you are home!
That tongue thing is so dang cute. Frank used to do that all the time. I think he stoped because I would grab it every chance I could.
The tongue.... how cute..... it is her "unique signature". So cute!
You need to frame that first picture. They are both tilting their heads at the same tilt. Doesnt get much cuter!
It would seem Belle stole a look out of Sadie's picture book, wouldn't you say? :o)
We always say that Sadie has a grown up tongue and a baby's body...
hi!
We stopped by and wanted to tell you we LOVE your blog.
Pug Hugs & Sloppy Kisses~Gidget (and Duke)
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment