Sandy this is for you..........................Tony Stewart's Car!
Brad listening to his instructions............
Brad in disbelief that his Mom is in line for a ticket for the ride of her life...( she is the woman standing beside him...)
Here is Brad..or my future Tony Stewart..( he in a way look like Tony Stewart doesn't he?)
Brad and My Father -In-Law
Brad getting ready..............
And he's off...............He said it was a great experience..a little hairy....got a little nervous around the corners but he said I will Love it.......We will see........ :P
Just a Snap Shot of New Hampshire International Speedway on our way out....See you Sunday Race Track!
Willow and Belle stayed home today,,No Puggy Race for them...............
What a big girl Belle was today....she had the run of the house while we were gone for 8 hours..she was soo good. She didn't get into anything. Chew anything...I think she will do fine with out her crate...Willow was in hers for a year and a half! Belle is 5 months old and after today I think she may be ready to leave her crate and have the run of the house..I left potty pads on the kitchen floor and she used it! so if this is all she is going to do it works for me..I hate leaving her in her crate.........

8 comments:
WOW! What a cool day. That is so wonderful you get to try it out on Sunday. You'll have to tell us what you thought of it! I bet you will LOVE it.
WAY TO GO BELLE! That is so wonderful. Big girl now! She is only 5 months old??? It seems like shes been with you all forever! She is turning into a beautiful Pug.
She is TOOO CUTE.
Thanks Coco Brad and I were just talking about how cute her pushed in face is and that it seems like we have had her for so long..we have only had her since Feb 28th!
COco...If I like this race car thing...I may just have to race over your way for a visit!just think..at 120 mph I will be there in no time!
Haha, Nascar fans too! My hubby likes Mark Martin. He would LOVE to drive a race car. Wish we lived closer!!!! He used to go to a lot of races when his dad was alive. I need to get him some tickets and send him off again!
Oh, that looks like so much fun. I would do the two laps, too, if I could. I don't want to drive..I'd rather ride. Tony Stewart is my husband! Ha!!! Your Brad does resemble him. I loved seeing all those pictures and thanks for the pic of the 20 car. That baby Belle is growing up...good girl....sandy
WONDERFUL idea! Sounds great...... at 120 MPH you will be here by dinner!
LOL! Too funny ;) Dont forget the girls! I just have to see Belles smooshy face in person and Willow's sweet dance like Coco's. lol.
Gosh darn the miles of driving in the way, eh?
Pictures will *have* to do for now!
Feb 28th, well.......Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Belle is sure a cutie and I just love her face. If I ever get a Pug (something to think about......) for Coco to have a playmate, I would so love to have a "Belle Face" it is too cute, so flat, I love it. I know that would be hard to find though! Willow is precious too, her face is just as cute. They are both so unique and beautiful in different ways.
Are you a thrill seeker Lisa? I would just die....LOL. Awesome Christmas gifts. Out of the ordinary is always good. I sure want to hear about what you think of it after Sunday's big ride.
I leave Paisley alone on a small lead attached to her crate and she still finds a way to tear up the house. I need to remember to keep the garbage out of her jumping distance. She had it all over. Belle is doing awesome if you can do that with her at 5 mos. Bandit, I could. But surely not Paisley, she is wired!
That is an awesome gift idea! I love the creativity of it! I'd like to see Brad top that idea!
Post a Comment