Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Birthday Money Shopping.....

W asked if I would bring her shopping so she could spend some of her birthday money. It is funny when I am buying her ( them ) something they want EVERYTHING! but now that she was spending her own money she was turning away from alot of things that she normally would ask for....she did ask if I would but her a ....ready for this...Sidekick.....mobile phone. She said it is only $150.oo...obviously I said no. so she looked and looked and she did offer to buy her sister a pair of Flippies..T loves flip flops..She received a card in the mail with $ in it from Sandy at Ragus Pug. she picked out a cute out-fit and a Pool floaty with her $. Thank you Sandy!



Gotta Love Target!


This girl is going to make it to Hollywood people who know her knows she is Full of it!

What on earth will they think of next! Go-Go boots for Dogs!
T thought we should buy this sundress for Belle and Willow...........But we didn't. I know I should of but it is too hot to be dressing them up this time of year.

I took a liking to this Dog carrier....How stylish would we look walking into the vet wiht this?? LOL No I didn't buy this either.............
T found some Doggles . If I owned a convertible I may have bought them......lolAnother cute sundress.................



Anyway back to the birthday shopping here is the Pool Floaty W picked out with some of the $ she got from Sandy

Here is the outfit she picked out! Thank you Sandy, Sugar,Tiny, Chichi and Baxterman!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks like a fun shopping trip! I love the outfit and the pool floaty...glad she enjoyed spending that money. I got the sweetest thank you notes from both girls!! Those are the cuties doggie things at your Target!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sandy, Yes it was a fun LONG shopping trip this evening. I love the Dog section at Target. do you have a Target in your area? I love that store!
W only likes the store because she loves the Hot Dogs they sell at the food court...this is how we end our shopping trip at TARGET..with a Hot Dog..T likes the Hot Pretzels.........

Anonymous said...

I know I said this before, but gee wiz.......Thats the exact order of the dog asile in my Target! Same toys and all... Youd think it would be a bit different you know? I love the outfit...very cute! And those dog booties.....saw them here too, and just had to laugh... Coco would kill me if I even TRIED to put those on him!!! I cant imagine those being comfortable unless you have a tiny Chihuahua.
Those Doogles are something else... Too cute! I have to resist all the doggie stuff when I go to Tarjay too. They have so much stuff that I have to stop somewhere! That dog asile is intrigging to me. I stay there for a while, then move onto the women section for me! I saw a lady bring her dog in Target a few weeks ago. in a little carrier. I think she had a Chihuahua or a Chihuahua mix, it was TINY TINY. I asked and guess what.......dogs ARE allowed in Target! I think I'll bring Coco......let him pick out a few toys, and a few shirts for himself too next time, fun......

Punchbugpug said...

Target does have cute doggie things! Ours (we have two within 5 miles of each other) have all the same stuff. Of course you all know I only sew my girl's outfits. I know, I know...get going on the sewing stuff. I like those hot dogs too!!!!