Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey! Coco Look what I found!

Coco I bet I know where your Momma got your Flip Flop toy!
Coco's Mom Yup you are right the Skull Kills the bathing suit....... I saw this one too but Naaaa .........I will keep looking I guess............
Scroll down to see the rest of our Target trip.................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Its like looking at the Target store that I go to! Thats the exact Flip Flop toy and bathing suit! I saw that one with the pink belt on it too. I didnt like it much either..... I settled for a plain black one with a little cherry on it... Its cute and fits right, so thats good. But I am still after a CAMO one. I saw one made by Roxy, not too into Roxy, but I tried it on anyways and didnt like the fit. So thats a no-go too! I *WILL* find a camo one and when I do, I will post all about it!
Did you get that Flip flop for your girls???? The Pugs would love to be a part of the Flip flop over the nose fun! (Or Maybe thats just a thing Coco can do with his really long Poodle type snout! LOL)

I just think its amazing. Looking at your Target is like looking at mine.......And we're on complete opposite ends of the States!

Glad you thought of me and our camo addition today! LOL! I LOVE Target. I call it Tarjay (TAR-J).... Sounds cute, eh?? A little twist on something old! Target seems to have everything.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time that looks like. I love Target too but don't get to one often enough, about 40 minutes away. I like the quietness but sometimes its just to far out in the sticks.

W's outfit is adorable. I wanna see a pic of her in it.

Leah said...

We have that flip flop, too--along with almost every other $1 dog toy from Target. Daisy and Oscar love them, and I don't have to worry if they tear them up, because they were cheap!

Paula, I can't imagine being 40 minutes away from a Target. I might go through serious withdrawals. I love that place SO much and will pass over WalMart any day to go to Target. It's my favorite!