Monday, June 26, 2006

This is what I see when I leave the house

Belle is just about out of her crate when I leave the house. She is getting better about going potty in the house. While we are gone she tends to sleep up on Willows Window Bed. She is settling down quite a bit although she still has a whole lot of Puppy in her. So now that she is not in her crate they both jump up onto the window bed to see me off..as I pull out of the driveway this is what I see in the window....when I return home they are both sound asleep on the window bed side by side...No puppy accidents...no chewed up paper.....No nothing...so if Belle does this well we may put her crate away for good. the only thing I come home to is a lot of Pug Nose Spray splattered on the living room window where the window bed is...so I find myself cleaning the window every day! those of you who have Pugs know what knows what Nose Spray is.......Gotta love them so what if they snore, snort and spray us with their nose~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture. What a cute set of girls to see as you leave! Willow and Belle really are so different you can really tell in this picture. In their faces Belle is so mcuh more "smoosh" yet Willow is not as flat. One isnt cuter then the other though, I could never pick. they are precious in their own ways. Coco has goupy-eye (its a Maltese "thing") & like the pug snort...its no big deal to me! a little cleaning each day and viola! NO BIGGEE! anyone that would make a big deal out of either is just NUTS!
Is that wind gusting by the window????? BRRR

Chandra said...

Great picture of two adorable pugs. Don't you know they are missing you. On Willows bumm problems does she scoot and whine? My Sixer started doing that now and its all he wants to do. I had him expressed Sat. while in AR visiting my mom. He started again on Sunday so Monday I took him to his regular vet and they said they expressed him but nothing came out. They said he may have tape worms even though they could not see any in his stool. I can't stand to see him in pain but I don't know what to do since the vet doesn't seem to know. Any suggestions? How did you handle Willow if she started scooting and whining? Sorry to ask you all the time about you pugs but I don't know anyone with any.

Dave said...

Awww, they look so sweet in the window--- I try not to look back at the house as Pyrite looks out the foyer window and her eyes make me want to go back in the house. I am a pushover! Lately with her big dog friends staying with her she has been better about me leaving--- not sure what they do when we are gone but I am sure it is a rolicking good time!

Anonymous said...

Ah - pugger spray, gotta love it! Our window is the same. Rosie has her own step up to the window and our neighbours love it when they come home and see that little monkey face in the window.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Coco, No that is not wind gusting by...it was actually a very nice day we could of used the gusts of wind to cool us off! I think it is just a reflection. I can see my neighbors house across the road in the window and yes Belle has a very pushed in face..it is so flat compared to Willows willow has more of a snout.

Sandy said...

I love seeing that. I wish I were walking by your house and saw them sitting there. I keep my dining room window shutters open so they can look outside during the day. It faces the driveway and they like to look at the next-door neighbors on that side because they are remodling the house and there's a lot going on. I know about the spray too!